RM12K - RM15K
Responsible to lead Digital Technology Department with the goal of developing new digital solutions, capabilities and innovations that enhance business value through digital intellectual property (IP). This covers strategic planning, technology direction, enterprise solution architecture, security framework, architectural blueprints, policies and standards for all of EcoWorld’s digital footprint. Through close collaboration with the Business Units, Support Units and Digital Teams, ensure that the right product is built, in the right order, within budget and by the required deadline.
Strategic Planning & Technology Direction
• Design, develop, implement and update the Strategic Digital Technology Blueprint for the Group.
• Implement digital technologies to build more sustainable relationships and better understand the needs of customers across the Group.
• Design, describe and manage the solution engineering in relation to specific digital needs of the business problem covering:
Finding the best tech solution fit
Describing the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of software to project stakeholders.
Defining features, phases, and solution requirements.
Providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered.
• Create and formalize enterprise architectural blueprints for the Group’s Digital footprint to ensure:
• Researches and deploys state-of-the-art technology solutions and innovative security management techniques to safeguard the organization’s digital & data assets.
• Establishes appropriate standards and associated risk controls related to the Group’s Digital & Data assets.
• Develop skill sets and capabilities of Digital Technology staff in line with the technology landscape to ensure bench stretch.
• Set and enforce high standards of productivity and service delivery in Digital Technology to meet the required productivity measures.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
This section covers the knowledge and background required to carry out the activities listed under Principal Accountabilities.
• In-depth knowledge in information technology, cloud computing, cybersecurity, software development, analytics and mobility
• Hands on experience with complex project management
• Implementation knowledge in digital transformation preferred
• Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar relevant field.
• 5 years working in a technological role. (3 years managerial experience preferred.)
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong project management skills
• A team player with good interpersonal communication skills and writing skills
• Result oriented and able to work independently